6 things to keep you looking chic but practical for winter
by Rosaly Escueta
It’s important to always have an objective in mind before scratching that card over the counter. Halloween is coming and the next thing you know when you wake-up Christmas is in the air! I am sure you’re all embracing the coming of winter. I have listed six things that will make your day-to-day look versatile and practical. Have a look!
- mirrored sunglasses – when snow falls with mirrored lenses your photos can will be more dramatic, you don’t need to bring a mirror 🙂
- black or grey denim shirt – buying it in dark shades to feel warmer and you can insert it inside a sweater, keep in mind you still can wear them whole year-round
- wool trousers – wear a pair of wool trousers to get the benefit of wearing lighter undergarments, less body-baggage better life
- strappy boots – you can wear them either dress-up or dress-down and save time and money, then you can show-off your fancy socks
- reptile bags – you don’t need to buy the real ones if your budget won’t allow it but you can buy the printed ones, but if you can buy the real crocs or python that would be a lot better!
- coat – buy a dark blue, black or dark brown thermal coat you can use it in any outfit and it will surely keep you warm, then you can wear a lighter top
Italia Independent sunglasses shop HERE
Levi’s washed denim shirt and wool trousers shop HERE
Marc by Marc Jacobs tri-color python printed bag and strappy boots shop HERE